DEEP DIVER COURSE
Explore to deep
You'll learn how to plan deep dives, manage your gas supply and how to identify and manage narcosis.
You'll learn about buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy control at depth.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Make deep dives with an instructor
- See more of the underwater world
- Dive to a maximum depth of 40m/130ft
Equipment to be prepared by yourself
- Deep diving slate
- DSMB (Spool and Surface marker buoy)
Learn How to
- Manage your gas supply
- Identify and deal with narcosis
- Recognize your personal limits
DEEP DIVER COURSE pre schedule
|Day1||7am - 1pm||2 deep dives|
|Day2||7am - 1pm||2 deep dives|
You may use enriched air to extend no stop time or add conservatism if you are certified as PADI Enriched Air Divers (or have a qualifying certification).
How to Start Deep Diving course
- Please contact us from below "Booking" ( Reservations are given priority )
- We confirm your reservation If the schedule fit
- We send you payment link for e-learning
- We register on PADI and you receive an e-mail from PADI after you complete payment
- Time to learn " Deep diving Knowledge " by e-learning.