Enriched Air Diver
Extend your bottom time Reduce nitrogen accumulation
Have you ever surfaced from a dive and couldn’t wait to be done with your surface interval?
Diving on Enriched Air can help you extend your dive time and return to the water faster!
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Course is PADI's most popular specialty, and it's easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back underwater sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their first specialty!
You can start your learning now with PADI's home-study materials – Enriched Air Diver eLearning – or contact us to enroll in the course and speak to a PADI Instructor about scheduling time for in-water training. Our instructors will also answer any questions you have along the way and check your progress to make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
Contact us today to find out how to get started!
How to Start Enriched Air Diver course
- Please contact us from below "Booking" ( Reservations are given priority )
- We confirm your reservation If the schedule fit
- We send you payment link for e-learning in advance( The rest of fee can be pay at the sight )
- We register on PADI and you receive an e-mail from PADI after you complete payment
- Time to learn " Enriched Air Nitrox knowledge " by e-learning.